THIRSTY THURSDAYS // 4 Drinks To Master
Whiteout Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
2 cups fat-free half and half
12 oz. package white chocolate chips
1 tablespoon vanilla
Whipped cream and sprinkles for topping
1. Place skim milk, half and half, vanilla and white chocolate chips in a large pot, and place over medium heat. Stir occasionally until chocolate chips begin to melt, then reduce heat to medium-low.
2. Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture is very hot and chips are melted. Divide mixture between mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Peach Lemonade Coolers
2 medium sized, ripe peaches, peeled, halved & pitted
1/2 cup lemonade
1 ounce vodka of choice
1. Puree the peaches and lemonade in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour vodka over ice in a rocks glass.
3. Top off with peach-lemonade puree.
Hot Fudge Bourbon Milkshakes
1 1/2 cups vanilla cream
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ounces bourbon
1/2 cup hot fudge + 2 tablespoons
1. At the bottom of each glass, add 2-3 tablespoons of hot fudge.
2. In a blender, combine milk, ice cream, vanilla extract, bourbon and about 1/4 cup of hot fudge.
3. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour into glasses and top with bourbon whipped cream + another tablespoon of hot fudge.
Pink Grapefruit Margarita
2 limes, cut into wedges
Salt, in a shallow dish, for rimming the glasses
1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice (fresh or store-bought)
1 tablespoon superfine sugar
2 cups triple sec
2 cups tequila
1. Rub the outside rim of each margarita glass with one of the lime wedges. Press the top of each glass in the salt to coat the rim.
2. Combine the grapefruit juice, sugar, triple sec, and tequila in a pitcher.
3. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Serve on the rocks, or blend with ice for frozen.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge.
For a no fuss, ready-to-serve option visit www.vnccocktails.com.