FASHION // DIY MAGAZINE CLUTCH
We are all about affordable fashion, which is exactly why this fabulous DIY Magazine Clutch caught our eye. Just flick through your favourite mag to find the perfect print to accessorize your outfit. We love that all you need to make this stylish clutch are supplies from around the home or office. Getting creative on a budget has never been easier.. or cheaper!
Magazines, laminating sheets, embroidery thread, scissors.
1. Begin by ripping out your favorite magazine pages for your clutch.
2. After you’ve picked your favorite, assort them in a collage and apply the laminating pages directly on top. Be sure to go really slowly with this step, making sure that the laminating sheets lined up perfectly. Once you’ve the covered the entire area, cut it into a perfect square.
3. Then, begin forming the clutch by folding three corners to the middle and securing them in place with another laminating sheet.
4. Next, cut the corners of the sides, making the top corner able to fold down farther.
5. Lastly, attach a hook and button so you can close it shut!
Source: A Beautiful Mess